Replaces Ferrari parts 179278 173533 and 160454.
Ferrari 456 applications please check vehicle assembly number (see detail below).
Fully re-designed, re-engineered and improved design to reduce false slow down light warnings in certain Ferrari models. Maintains full compatibility and fitment with original factory part. An excellent upgrade option to maintain protection of expensive catalytic converts and warn of impending heating risk due to an overheated exhaust system.
- Fits factory OEM position and connectors.
- Over current and over voltage output protection to safeguard engine management ECU
- Detects open thermocouple faults (another common slow down light cause) - indicated by solid slow down light on dashboard
- Encapsulated in high quality epoxy resin for water and dust protection
- Machined flat surface for fasteners to easily torque against
- All components automotive rated to over 100°C for reliable engine bay installation
- Maintains the vehicle to intended factory operating parameters
Replaces Ferrari parts 179278 173533 and 160454. Fits the following Ferrari models:
All models: 355, 360, 550, 575, F50, Enzo, Maserati MC12
Ferrari 456 (from vehicle assy 17495)
Ships 3-4 days from order date.
Catalytic Temperature ECU for Ferrari 355 360 456 550 575
Sorry, no return or refunds on electrical items.
USPS First Class shipping to USA addresses.
USPS First Class International shipping to international addresses with destination-dependent costs based on destination of shipment. Free international shipping for orders over $300.